Did you know that 84% of TCNJ students are involved in a student organization? As a student at TCNJ, you may be wondering what experiences you can partake in and what sort of opportunities exist but you may not know where to start! The Office of Student Life is here to help. We have over 230 recognized student organizations at TCNJ, so finding one (or two or three…) for you might be overwhelming at first. There are a few easy ways to get you started on your involvement journey at TCNJ.
- Use the Club and Organization Finder to filter organizations by category, or use the search bar to browse by organization name or keyword. Sport clubs are included.
- Download the TCNJ Roar App and navigate to the organizations’ section to explore each organization’s profile, find out contact information, and more. Use the search feature to explore by interest.
- How do you Roar? Complete the Student Org Involvement Calculator and we will personally match you with three organizations based on your interests. You will receive an email from those organizations so you can learn more about them and how to get in touch.
- Attend the Student Involvement Fair on Thursday, August 31 at 8:30pm in Lions Stadium! This event is a great opportunity to interact one on one with our organizations to get to know them and figure out which might be the best one for you.
- Follow @thisweekattcnj on Instagram and check the weekly This Week at TCNJ email for opportunities on how to get involved!
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Fraternity and Sorority Life works closely with over 30 unique Greek organizations at TCNJ to promote their values and engage with the entire TCNJ community. Joining a fraternity or sorority allows you to develop your professional and social skills to become a better leader in the future. View the Greek Life Fact Sheet.
Recreation and Wellness
Recreation and Wellness provide members of The College of New Jersey community with an opportunity to participate in a wide variety of competitive activities on campus. All students, faculty, and staff may participate in the Intramural Sports program. All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com or Mission Control. IMLeagues is our Intramural platform to manage our registration for events and activities; Mission Control is our intramural platform for all Esport leagues and tournaments.
The TCNJ Group Fitness program offers a wide array of classes taught by trained instructors who are all certified in their respective specialties. Whether you’re by yourself or with friends, group fitness is a great way to improve your wellness!
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you!