Spring 2024 Schedule
The Fitness Center is open from Monday, January 22, at 6:30 am and will close for the semester at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14. The Fitness Center will be closed for Spring Break on March 9-17. Summer hours will begin around May 28.
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Show your TCNJ photo ID to the staff worker and self-swipe or tap your TCNJ ID at the front desk card reader.
- Store your personal belongings in a cubby or locker in the locker room.
- Bring your own lock, as the Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Lockers are “day locks” only; locks must be removed before the end of the day, or locks will be cut and items placed in lost and found.
- Wear appropriate Fitness Center attire per Dress Code Guidelines.
- Any article of clothing that exposes any portion of the nipple, buttock, or groin areas through the entire range of motion is considered in violation of the Fitness Center at Campus Town dress code.
- Athletic-type shoes must be worn with heel and toe coverings.
- Crocs or similar shoes are not permitted.
- Articles of clothing with buttons, zippers, or any materials that can damage equipment and upholstery are also not permitted.
Faculty and Staff Usage
There will be no charge for faculty and staff memberships for Academic Year 2023-2024. Faculty and Staff will be required to complete and submit an updated Faculty and Staff Waiver and Agreement Form.
- All equipment must be wiped between uses. No equipment should be used by another customer or returned to the storage rack/container without being wiped.
- Patrons are responsible for using the wipes throughout the facility to sanitize all equipment used during their workouts completely.
- All existing Fitness Center at Campus Town rules and guidelines remain in effect.
Failure to comply with Fitness Center rules, guidelines, regulations, or COVID protocols will result in removal from the facility, or entrance will be denied. You will lose facility access, and students could be referred to Conduct based on behavior. Facility access will not be reinstated until you meet a professional staff member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Office of Student Life, email@example.com