- New Member Recruitment & Intake Requirements
- Expansion Policy
- FSL Leadership Manual
- Inclusion Policies
- Potential New Member Grade Check Form
- TCNJ Bid Acceptance Form
- New Member Drop Form
- Initiation Form (to be submitted 24 hours after Initiation Date/time) – requires signatures (not a digital form)
- Graphics Identity Standards Guide
- Once on the Branding website, scroll down to “Graphics Identity Standards Guide” and you can choose to view in browser or in PDF format.
* We have paper copies of the above forms and roster format available in BSC 208 if you prefer to fill out a paper copy.
For a complete listing of the Office of Student Involvement policies, please refer to our website.
Risk Management Resources
Risk management training takes place every semester in conjunction with the Office of Student Conduct. To request access to the entire drive of Risk Management Resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some resources specific to Risk Management:
- Hazing Prevention
- Stop Hazing
- Holmes Murphy Resources for Fraternities and Sororities
- NIC Alcohol & Drug Guidelines
- Hazing Prevention Information at TCNJ
New Member Education & Intake Resources
New member education and intake processes must adhere to all requirements outlined at: New Member Recruitment & Intake Requirements
If you believe that the actions or activities of a chapter are not congruent with their plan, please contact:
- The College of New Jersey Police Department at (609) 771-2345 if you are concerned about the immediate health and safety of a student.
- Office of Student Life at (609) 771-2466 or email us at email@example.com.