RECreate Your Night
RECreate Your Night aims to provide a safe, inclusive, and fun environment for all students to participate in programs focused on wellbeing, creativity, movement, and social engagement. Here, students participate in healthy and fun recreational activities during late-night hours, as a positive alternative to drug and alcohol use on campus. Our passion is to provide exciting educational and experiential opportunities to grow you holistically as a unique individual. From sports to crafts, game nights and more, join other students for weekly nights of fun! You are welcome here!
Some of our popular events in the past include Spike Ball tournament, Succulents & bamboo planting, DIY Gratitude Attitude Jars, and Destress Sensory Bag Night. On a weekly basis, each night has a different theme:
Our events begin at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, with Saturday events from 2-4:15pm. Sign up on the Atleto App to secure your spot for events and keep up-to-date with programming changes!
- Please review this page to learn how to join Atleto
- Please check the RecWell Instagram Page or Atleto App to see what RYN events are happening this week.
RECreate Your Night Feedback Form
- Have suggestions or recommendations for RYN?
- Do you have a unique event idea you would like to see come to life?
- Fill out this RYN Event & Program Feedback form to voice your ideas and opinions!
- For Spring 2024, we are not offering collaboration opportunities with student organizations/clubs. However, stay tuned next semester for more! When offered, RECreate Your Night collaborates with TCNJ student organizations to help facilitate successful late night programming on campus. When you co-sponsor with us we provide the space, staff, and supplies. You provide the word-of-mouth marketing, the volunteers and the fun!
Have questions? Email the Office of Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org